Felonies & Misdemeanors
Have you been arrested for a felony or misdemeanor?
Being arrested or facing criminal charges can be a terrifying experience. An experienced Greensboro criminal defense attorney will know exactly what to do if you have been arrested. Don Vaughan has tried and litigated hundreds of felony and misdemeanor cases. With over 30 years of legal experience, Don Vaughan is able to provide clients with the representation, advocacy, and legal advice they need to be successful. Don Vaughan and Associates have distinguished themselves among other law firms in Greensboro by their strong belief in the justice system and the rights of all citizens.
If you have been arrested for any reason, it is in your best interest to exercise your right to remain silent. Do not answer any questions or give any information before calling Don Vaughan and Associates. As your Miranda rights state, whatever you say can be used against you in court. We will do our best to get you a speedy trial with the best possible outcome.
We provide criminal defense for a range of crimes including, but not limited to:
- Crimes commonly committed by high school students and college students such as, underage consumption of alcohol (also known as minor in possession or underage drinking), possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, DWI, speeding, and other crimes commonly committed by college and high school students. We represent students charged with crimes, including students of UNC-G, North Carolina A&T, Guilford College, Greensboro College, Bennett College, and other schools.
- Violent crimes such as assault with a deadly weapon, gun crimes, assault, robbery, murder, manslaughter, wrongful imprisonment and kidnapping
- Criminal vehicular crimes such as felony death by vehicle, misdemeanor death by vehicle, reckless driving and driving while intoxicated
- Sex crimes
- Domestic abuse crimes such as assault on a female charges, chapter 50B rulings, violations of no-contact orders, Protective order violations, Restraining order violations
- Drug crimes such as drug possession, drug sale, drug distribution, drug manufacture, and cultivation of drugs.
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, fraud and theft
If you have been charged with any criminal offense, whether minor or serious, call Don Vaughan and Associates now at (336) 273-1415 to arrange your initial free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The sooner you call us the better. We can do our best to help you if we are involved from the start. Give yourself the best chance at a positive outcome by letting Don Vaughan and Associates represent you.